Today is a very special day for our family. Our sweet Brea received the gift of life via a heart transplant 6 months ago today! I've been thinking about all that she has done in the last six months and here are a few of the hightlights:
1. Learned to walk!
2. Saw the ocean for the first time and played in the sand for the first time!
3. Met Minnie, Mickey and friends on her 1st trip to Disney!
4. Began to talk!
5. Moved from Louisiana to North Carolina!
6. Went for her first swim in a swimming pool!
7. Celebrated her first 4th of July as an American citizen!
8. Visited the zoo and aquarium for the first time.
9. Celebrated her 2nd birthday!
10. Rode a carosel for the first time.
None of these things would have been possible without your prayers and we'd like to ask you to continue to keep her in your prayers for zero rejection.
As we celebrate this special day there is another family who is marking off another month on the calendar without their little one. Please remember them in your prayers.
Thank you for letting me share our joy with you.