Update-Saturday (3/24) THE FEVER IS GONE!
I usually wait to update until after the doctors have made rounds and I've gotten a report but I just couldn't today. I want to shout from the mountain top that God is good!!! Brea's fever has broken!!!!!

Brea has been signing this morning and trying to play with her ventilator tube. They finally put dressings on the entry point of the Berlin Heart around 2:00 this morning and I had to leave the room. It amazes me that I can watch an open heart surgery on Discovery Health but I can't watch them dress my child's chest after surgery. Confused

I'll update again after the doctors make their rounds but I just had to share the news that together we've prayed away that fever!